Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

[16:55 UTC-4]
[+79*F_cloudy_winds:south@6 mph_humidity:70%_barometer:29.95"\/_Tonight's Lo:+68*F_T-storms predicted from 23:00 this evening thru 20:00 Thursday]....[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Bach];]....
   Turned out to be a quite comfortable day for my planned walk to Aldi..just after they opened at 09:00..hardly any other shoppers so got thru got the five items on  my list which I actually remembered to take with me..well accidents do happen and I another extremely rare occurrence I heard no voices from the other selections that I had to take them home with me..but was a pleasant walk and experience save for that accused mask..don't get me wrong it's actually a very nice mask..as masks go..my sis-in-law who is a very talented seamstress..who was bored to tears by having to remain home..made for me and probably a decent potion of the Northcountry....
   Got so involved this morning on getting my online activities done early and plumb forgot to get off my tuckus and go up to the lobby to get my usual breakfast but save for yogurt which I generally have with first meal and had everything I needed to no big deal..and wanted to save sometime..first for my walk to Aldi..and then to watch some of the NCIS episodes on the USA network..which I have done on & off most of the day..they're back to the older ones which are my favs..also the glut of new member request on the FB group "The Farthest Side" have slowed from a torrent to a trickle..most of the torrent I feel was caused by the CV-19 lockdown and peeps were spending more time and online than /usual.....
   For many years although I'm quite sure I dreamed I never remembered any of them..too sound a sleeper and apparently never awoke close enough to the end of a dream cycle to remember them atall..the only change now that age and a med with diuretic properties is..I don't remember any details..just that they are pretty weird..not frightening..just convoluted and very strange..and what little I do remember disappears from my mind almost as soon as they are remember..and the weird thing is although I've been retired for over 10 years..they still tend to be work related..[shrug]..now if there were attractive ladies in them....
   Still a few details to go before I take my rest..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment