Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 13, 2020

[17:36 UTC-4]
[+73*_partly cloudy_south:7 mph_humidity:97%_barometer:29.75"~_Overnight Lo:+59*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:["The Mix"]:]....
   My original plan was to walk to Aldi this morning and leave the walk to Price Chopper and the in-store pharmacy tomorrow..now we did get intermittent rain and a thunder could be heard in the distance..but nowhere near the severity that had been predicted..but had a block of time just before 09:00 and decided to walk..and as I was getting dressed re-thought my plan..re-checked the pantry and decided to go to Price Chopper this morning..and that maybe picking up my HBP re-fill was or  at least should be the priority..so off I went..stopped in to check in with the pharmacy clerk get made meds order..was told 15 to 20 minutes..and off to get some veg..got the the garlic bulbs & shallots..and off to get some peppers and to my great dismay the were out of red bells an poblanos..oy vey..so ended up with some very nice italian peppers..checked to see if they had any pre-fried fish [cod or haddock} or shrimp..nadda..but in a moment of clarity remembered that I was nearly out of pepperoni..so bought a stick and a bottle of Gatorade Zero..and then back to the pharmacy and picked up my meds..then back to my rooms....
  This afternoon checked the radar and realized that although it was still raining lightly the squall was about to pass us by..so donned my shorts and light rain jacket and off to Aldi..just a few drops were falling..but the time I got there the rain had ceased and on the way back to my rooms the sun broke thru..bananas..liquid egg whites..three bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water..and as I walked past the produce aisle I heard this very nice bag of plum tomatoes calling my name and it would have been rude to not take them back to my room as well..
   Tomorrow much like today intermittent rain..Wednesday looks good but Thursday and Friday the rains return..but both the pantry the the med cabinet is well stocked..so..all is well....
   The day as it always does is drawing to it's end and I still have just a few more things which require my attention..ergo..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment