Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 20, 2020

[17:40 UTC-4]
[+85*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/s/w@14_humidity:85%_barometer:29.85"/\_Tonight's Lo:+21*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Away All Boats];]....
   It had been my firm intent to take a walk up to the ATM and get a little extra cash..I need to pickup another re-fill of my other meds..and there are couple of other items I want..but not necessarily need..so I keep a extra bit of money..my "mad money"..and then take a walk down to the convenience store..although I really wouldn't need to do it until the weekend..was basically looking for an excuse to walk..besides there wasn't squat to watch on TV today..anyways..it was my first intend nonetheless..well that was until I checked tomorrow's weather..instead of the mid-80s daytime highs of today..tomorrow's forecast calls for daytime highs in the up 70s..and decided to delay until tomorrow and add a run up to T J Maxx & possibility the Dollar Tree..and maybe even Price Chopper..but decided since the ATM is in the opposite direction to take care of that task today..which I did..
   Last night after posting I ran into one of the other residents here..guys been here almost as long as I have been I rarely every see him..and we had a wide-ranging discussion which spanned many topics and was quite enjoyable....
   I had a much better nights sleep last night compared to the night before and have felt quite rested and in a much better mode than yesterday..and the day except for the walk to the ATM and a trip to the lobby this afternoon for my daily toffee coffee had been a very calm and quiet one..which is just the way I like it..the majority of my time spent in the small factory I worked at for 35 some odd years..was either in the maintenance department or as Materials Supervisor..there I ran shipping/receiving/warehousing..inventory/inventory control & did the MRP for my department. all packing materials for production as well as most of the raw materials for production..which was a very stressful job or rather jobs..and just for more fun mine was the authorized signature for the shipping and receiving of Hazmat..and was the forklift training officer..and sometimes swept out the place..so being retired I have chosen to live a life with as little stress as possible....
   The end of the day approaches so as always..let me say..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment