Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, July 19, 2020

[18:19 UTC-4]
[+84*F_partly cloudy_winds:s/s/w@9_humidity:70%_barometer:29.71"\/_overnight Lo:+70_ T-storms expected between 21:00 tonight thru 04:00 Monday]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Hec Ramsey(pilot)];]....
   I had a very restless night..I was dealing with a minor physical issue that will not be explained but it woke me up repeatedly..seems to have cleared up today..so [knock wood] I hope to have a better nights sleep tonight..oh and a sure sign of Summer in the Northcountry..I got my first couple of mosquito bites of the year yesterday..nasty little rascals..but an application of an anti-itch cream and all is well....
   Walk mid-morning to Ollie's..a new container of powdered garlic..the one I was using was nearly empty..I tend to use fresh garlic in my egg white dishes but I use the powder for other applications..another box of chewy hut butter bars & another package of Korean barbecue..which I fear I'm developing an addition to..also a short walk later just to stretch my legs....
   With virtually nothing worth watching on TV today have spent the day on line playing my usual set of games..checking in on the FB  group "The Farthest Side" but very few new member requests to vet..and my usual wandering around Youtube....
   I'm sitting here trying to find something worth posting but nothing of any really import is coming to me..ergo..will draw this to and end..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment