Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 4, 2020

[18:24 UTC-4]
[+87*F_sunny_winds:northwest@9 mph_humidity:30%_barometer:20.93"\/_Overnight:+61*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[The Mix];]....
   Been another hot..sunny day here in the Northcountry of old NYS..thankfully the humidity has been quite low..but save for a trip up to the lobby for some breakfast items and a brief circuit around the building mid-afternoon I have spent my day as I quite often do in my rooms..and online but did watch a few parts of TBS's "Fast & Furious" while eating my small but frequent meals..I never eat a big meal..I prefer to eat several small meals spread out throughout the day than the "standard" 3 meal plan..just works better for me..and intend to do the same tomorrow with the possible exception of a possible walk to Aldi if I get a block of time early enough to beat the heavy traffic on Arsenal St..by experience I know that before 11:00 on Sundays the traffic where I have to cross is normally light..if not then Monday it will be....
   I've joined a new group on FB for believers in  the Messiah of scriptures..both Messianic Jews & Christians with Hebrew roots are welcome..and I fit into the later of the two categories..on my dad's side research was done by his younger brother and if you go back starting in the 3rd & 4th generation and further back all of the surnames are of the Ashkenazi and there has always been the assumption that there are roots to that group on my mom's side of the old family tree as well..although I was not raised either religiously or ethnically Jewish..I do carry in my genetics some of the traits..and was interested in learning from peeps with not only the same or similar belief systems as well as similar traits..especially the Messianic Jews..and learn more about their traditions..
   I have know for years that I don't process information like many..when I look at two opposing views while I sometime pick one or the other..on most occasions I see the good and bad of both and end up with something in the middle..a hybrid of the two if you will..got me in trouble more than few times when I didn't agree with either side..but then I've always been a bit of a not conformist..ok..ok..a lot more than a bit....
   Still many things to do before I take my rest..but I now declare this one thing is done..ergo..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment