Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 9, 2020

[18:35 UTC-4]
[+94*F_sunny_winds:west@7 mph_humidity:42%_barometer:29.89"\/_Overnight Lo:+74*F]....
[We are still under The Heat Advisory"]....[Now Playing on MadTrollie:["The Mix"]:]....
   I frankly have no direct knowledge of what the weather conditions actually are outside today..because I've been in my "Fortress of Solitude"[aka:my rooms] all day with the AC cranked up..had no need to walk..have everything I need thru the weekend..and if the hot weather and  the prediction of T-storms over the weekend  continue..than I see no need to venture out..besides..as I have mentioned before Aldi delivers..
   So have spent the day mostly online but did watch a couple of episodes of "Treehouse Masters" on Animal Planet & Bones on TNT..had some extra time because two of the three "live games" are both still down..and the workload was light on the FB group "The Farthest Side" were I'm a moderator..it try to keep and "eye" on it most of the day..recently the chief admin has declared that if there is no admin present I have the "con"..and have spent sometime fiddling with the layout on "Trollie's Game Room"..with the absence of reports on the two live games that are down..it's cut down on the length of the daily postings..and I've be trying by adding spaces to not make any major changes until I can determine whether they are just done temporarily or one or both are gone never to be seen again....
   Over the last couple of days I've gotten pm's from an old friend..we graduated from high school together 54 years ago..lived on the same country road..and haven't seen him in the flesh so to speak since..apparently he's been getting in to the videos on Youtube for "flash mobs"..and sent me links to two..well..although I've never listed them here..I have collected a whole bunch of them over the last few months and have them collected in their own "playlist"..all 88 of them and counting..and sent him the link....
   Still a few things to do before I take my rest..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment