Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

[18:05 UTC-4]
[+83*F_sunny_winds:northeast@5_mph_humidity:52%_barometer:30.12"\/_Overnight Lo:+68*F]..[rain & T-storms predicted to begin around 15:00 Thursday thru noon on Friday]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:["Hec Ramsey"[pilot];]....
   I had most of my online things wrapped up a little earlier than usual..by 19:00..now my normal schedule is to have everything finished by 20:15 or so..and to bed usually between 20:30 & 21:00..so I sat down in my recliner and was trying to find something to watch on TV..and trying not to doze off..as we would have said back in the day I was so tired I felt like I had been beat down into my socks..so I just listened to my body and went to bed just before 19:30..and except for the /usual 3 interruptions [one of my meds has diuretic properties]..slept thru to 04:15 this morning..had have felt pretty good today..so I guess I just needed the rest....
   I was done with all of my game play earlier than/usual before noon..but that was by design..after suffering thru a couple of weeks of the new NCIS shows on the USA network..or rather just ignoring them..starting with today's mini--marathon they've gone back to the beginning and are starting to show episodes I would gladly watch many times so except when I sat down to right this post save taking some chip drops on my live games I have been offline all afternoon....
  With the current weather forecast for the next two coming days my plan for the next two days is to take a walk across the street to Aldi..as soon after 09:00 as is convenient..and then hunker down..for the duration of the storm....
   I know that towards the end of these posts I usually relate something from my past or try to write something witty..but nothing seems to be coming tonight..so rather then make an attempt that falls flat will merely bid you a goodnight and a better tomorrow..ergo..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment