Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, July 12, 2020

[17:05 UTC-4]
[+80*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/s/w@11 mph_humidity:63%_barometer:29.58"~]..[rain & both isolated & scattered T-storm are predicted for most of Monday staring just after 24:00 tonight]
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:{"The Mix"]:]....
   The weather for tomorrow looks very bleak..and although there are predicted intermittent periods without rain..I have no intent of testing the weatherman'a accuracy..I was as a point of fact born in the morning..but it wasn't this morning..besides the bad weather forecast for today never materialized and I took a brief walk to both get some exercise and make a stop at the convenience store..and while tomorrow is not going to be conducive to a walk Tuesday AM and all day Wednesday at least at this time are predicted to be clear..I need a few things at both the grocery at Price Chopper and the pharmacy as well..and then past that the weather is predicted to take a turn for the worse..speaking of that do you know why you should never take a seagull for a sausage sandwich...You'd be taking a tern for the wurst..[sorry but I really can't help myself]..I've always enjoyed a good pun or play on words..and the bad ones every more....
   Have spent the rest of the day in my rooms save for to quick trips to the lobby..once for breakfast items and again this afternoon for my toffee coffee..the usual fare of "live game"..sims and solitaire..which I play not just to use up the time that I have being retired..but most of the games I play I do so to either exercise my rather badly damaged hands..or exercise what little brain I have left..mostly to keep my cognitive skills sharp..I score very high on the cognitive spacial relationships..[link]..and several of the solitaire games I play I've picked for the very reason to keep those skills sharp....
   Has been a very relaxing..quiet..and very enjoyable day..but as all good things must come to an end..and for that matter every thing must come to an end...."THE END"....I lied.."Nite All"....

No comments:

Post a Comment