Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 11, 2020

[17:57 UTC-4]
[+71*F_rain_winds:southwest@6 mph_humidity:90%_barometer:29:53"\/]....
[T-storms severe at times thru 02:00 changing to rain thru 14:00 Sunday]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:["The Mix"]:]
   Although it hasn't rained all day the weather forecast was so bleak and unsettled that I decided that the better part of wisdom was to remain hunkered down in my fortress of solitude with the AC turned on high..even at that the humidity is starting to get to me and the low barometric pressure is having its' /usual effect on my joints..which are both stiff and singing their accustomed low off key dirge..at this point it is tolerable but me thinks that before I lay down to take my rest my knees..neck..shoulders & back will get a liberal application of a topical analgesic....
   I spent most of the morning as I most often do online..a little "live" Poker & Blackjack..[both "free sites" only game money..faux money changes "hands"]..two sims..Spades and Hearts..and 8 different solitaire games..and keeping an "eye" on the RB group "The Farthest Side" and attending to my blogs..but except for a few details was done by design today by just before Noon..and except for tending to regular chip drops on the live game took the afternoon off..
   I say by design because two different channels were playing one each of my fav flicks this after noon..and not only didn't they overlap but one "Now You See Me" on  FX..ran from Noon until 14:30..&.."The Hunt for Red October" on AMC started at 14:30 and ran thru 17:30..watched all of the first and just past 17:00 on the second when my better judgement [or whatever I have left of it] took over and I decided it was time to get back to my regular routine and start the posting here..besides I've see "The Hunt for Red October" many times  and basically can recite the entire dialogue of the whole flick verbatim....
   The weather thru Tuesday is forecast to be unsettled at best but with the few things I got at Aldi yesterday if I can't find a whole in the weather before Wednesday it's no biggie..do need to get to Price Chopper's pharmacy by week's end to get a refill of my HBP meds..
   The end of the day is upon me and so I must be off..ergo..Nite All.....

No comments:

Post a Comment