Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 6, 2020

{18:11 UTC-4}
{+88*F_sunny_winds:n/n/e@5 mph_humidity:27%_barometer:30.01"\/_Overnight Lo:67*F}....
{Now Playing on MadTrollie:{Sink the Bismarck}:}....
   It was another hot day here in the Northcountry of old NYS..at times approaching 90*F..but on the bright side the humidity was ridiculously low and there was a light breeze..decided to take a quick trip down to the plaza had a few things I wanted to pickup at Dollar General..and decided that I had been to Ollie's just a couple of days ago..and really didn't need anything from there to just stop at Dollar General..a package of my fav snicker doodle cookies..4 cherry pocket pies..a bag of ripple chips..& the traditional summer cup of ice cream..and then just before I sat down to write this posting I took a lap around the hotel I live in..1 turn around I would estimate to be something between a quarter and three eights of a mile..no comparison to the ten plus mile runs I used to take almost every evening when training for soccer..cross/country..&..track[ran mile/2 mile&2 mile medley relay]..the later consists of 2 440-yard runs..an 880 yard run..& an anchor mile[my leg]..and we were a highly ranked small college team..we got an invite to run in the small college division of the annual Penn Relays..but were unable to go because of injuries to two of the members of the relay team...of course then that was nearly 50 years ago..today I walk it..and if in the mood maybe do two laps....
   Have as is my routine spent most of the rest of the day online..modding on the FB group "The Farthest Side" and checking the posts from the other groups/pages that I am either a member of or follow..and the usual "live games"..solitaire games and sims I play every day..and spending time on my YouTube channel..adding to the lists most days..also have spent some time today tinkering with the layout of both this blog and "Trollie's  Game Room"....
   The hour goes later and I still have tasks to complete before I take my rest only one thing to do before this one is done..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment