Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 15, 2018

(10:12 AM UTC-5)
(+46*F)
(Smetana: "Ma Vlast" (IIRC "My Country")
  Sleep well last night, all joints functioning at the "new normal"......but walked yesterday to a local dollar store to get a few things, the pantry and fridge are full, my "snack drawer" wasn't....usually get my snacks there because they sell the snack size bags of chips 2 for a buck......also got a six pack of the single serve size V8 juice......I could save a bit of $ buying it by the bottle but takes up too much space in my small fridge......besides a single serve size is perfect for me....
  Several of my friends on FB have posted/replied to posts concerning the recent rash of school shootings here in the USA.......and by extension gun control....and I am working on a  piece dealing with the problem(s) as I see them....but not ready to post that yet...and won't post it here or on FB....will post it to "Random Thoughts" (link on bottom of page) when I'm ready...and a link to it on FB.....

No comments:

Post a Comment