Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 17, 2018

(3:13 PM)
(+31*F...w/wind chill +24*F...sunny)
(Best of Wagner Overtures)
  Was pleasantly surprised..half expected to awake this AM after the slip I took on a patch of ice yesterday, for one of the usual suspects (AKA.....one of my joints) to be singing a not so merry tune..but everything was pretty normal......despite there was a bit of chill in the air decided to walk anyways....did stop at a dollar store and picked up a few things....which I will need eventually...but not today....today the stop was just an excuse for the walk......not that I actually need an excuse to walk......but the ex-runner in me likes a start..a midpoint and a finish line......
  Lost my wifi again early evening yesterday....watched a few reruns on the boob tube, and it's back to normal today......if I had any say in the matter I'd be looking for another provider, but since the wifi is part of the package where I live, guess I just need to grin and bare it......

No comments:

Post a Comment