Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

(2:56 PM UTC-5)
(+49*F..sunny...but windy)
(Steven Green mix)
  I awoke this AM feeling physically about as good as I've felt in quite a while......housekeeping came into clean....a Tuesday thing.....had planned to walk but later on my right hip, which only bothers me once in a "coon's age" has been singing a mournful tune......to the point that a walk is not a good idea...and when I checked the forecast precipitation is predicted for the next 3 days...rain in the afternoon on Wednesday and also in the afternoon on Thursday, but Thursday evening changing to snow through Friday....about 6" predicted.......so it looks like March may come in like the proverbial lion.....lats hope that it follows the old wives tale and goes out like a lamb....but with the way the weather has  been this year I ain't holding my breath......so I'll probably try to walk in the morning either tomorrow or Thursday......really don't need anything.....well other that the walk for walk's sake......
  

No comments:

Post a Comment