Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, February 12, 2018

(10:15 AM UTC-5)
(+27*F......w/wc +19*F)
(Best of Wagner Overtures)
  I did something today that I promised myself that I would never do......post what could be considered a political point of view on Facebook.....my position in opposition to the proposed "wall"..the 25B$ wall between the US and Mexico.......but did it anyways
  Then decided to copy/paste it to "Random Thoughts" (link on the right)......if you've never tried to copy/paste from FB to blogger my advice is don't....obviously two different systems...and it just doesn't look right...maybe there's a work around but I just rewrote an edited and expanded post....but that inspired a poem, "Use the muse, Luke"....and that can be found at "Troll's Poetry Corner"....(link on right).....which lead me to posting it to G+......(cut/paste works but then Google owns both G+ and Blogger...so it should work.....) so with write, post, failed copy/paste, rewrite, post, compose, post, copy/paste....and now posting here it's been a busy, interesting, and a enjoyable morning.....plus my ET is bothering me a little this morning which makes typing interesting (ET-Essential Tremors) Bless the person(s) who invented spell check....

No comments:

Post a Comment