Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 24, 2018

(2:54 AM UTC-5)
(+40*F)
( a classical mix)
  This winter has just been a barrel of laughs....we are under another winter weather advisory between AM and 10AM tomorrow for  freezing rain....accumulation of up to 2/10"......lovely......( the mad one turns off his sarcasm)
  One of my nieces got married today...she works in Slovakia and the wedding was there, was unable to attend but my best wishes to Abby and Stephen......
  Took a short walk to Aldi......and realized when I got home that the cupboard and fridge are now full......a good thing..with the weather being so screwy this winter, and I can't predict from one day to the next which of my joints will be cooperative.....I figure I've got the better part of a month of food  on hand, and if not although I haven't used them in quite a while I still have menus from several delivery places.....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment