Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

(1:50 PM UTC -5)
(+22*F......+13*F w/wing chill.....very light snow falling)
( another Youtube mix)
  I've been listening to this Youtube mix for most of the afternoon.......mostly light classical......but a piece popped up and the memories started flowing back....when I was in high school I auditioned for all-county both band & chorus.....made all-county twice, band once and chorus once, and area/all state in band.....didn't make all-state but did make area band.......but the piece that was in the mix was the 1st movement of Mozart's 3rd horn concerto.....which was my audition piece for the band auditions......and that was 52 years + ago.....all fond memories.....
  Took a silly quiz made up of what seemed like random choices......the premise of the quiz was there are in reality only 2 types of people in the world......the majority and the unique minority......my results came as no surprise to me, not should it come as a surprise to anyone who knows me or even anyone who has read any of my blogs more then once......I'm part of the unique minority......I don't consciously try to be unique, or different, I just am.....

No comments:

Post a Comment