Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 4, 2018

(1:20 PM EST)
(+34*F.....+24*F w/wind chill...moderate snow)
(Chamber Music, a mix of string quartets and woodwind quintets)
  One aside, I've seen several articles online that "wind chill" doesn't exist......it's just a scare tactic......maybe because it how you perceive heat and cold......that being said living in the area that I do and having to walk around outside in the winter...I perceive that wind chill is real....
  Ah Super Bowl Sunday.......I'm an adult male and therefore my eyes should be glued to the boob tube for pre-pre-game show right through the post-post-game show.......not a chance......first of all as my elders back on the farm would have said "I don't have no dog in the hunt".....and even if I did I'd skip all the pres and posts......and diffinantly the halftime show.......and probably just bounce by to see the score and maybe a few plays..even if I did have a dog in the hunt.......I'd probably watch it just for the commercials......
  I decided to post the URL to my new blog on the G+ community "blogspot"....

No comments:

Post a Comment