Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

(11:26 AM UTC-5)
(+55*F....beautiful sunny day)
( Choral music for Lent)
  Seems that the prediction was off, but the bad weather is still predicted for late Thursday, into Friday.....I have come to the conclusion that "an accurate weather forecast" may be the ultimate oxymoron...
   Two sure signs that spring may be upon us....one of the maintenance guys told me he had observed a grey squirrel spring mating ritual....and went I walked today observed a sure sign of spring.the "flying rats" (aka: seagulls) are back.....
  After my walk today my back was yelling at me, now this happens from time to time and I've always put it off to, too much heavy stuff in my sling bag, or the fact that because of the weather I may be a little out of walking shape...but really did have a heavy load today......went to Ollie's which I rarely do, they have a good price on spices, and a bag of snack size Heath bars.....a can of mixed nuts at Dollar General.....so weight in the bag shouldn't have been a factor......length of walk was maybe a tad longer...but got to thinking because I walk with a cane, and have balance issues, I tend to walk a little hunched down so I can see where my next few steps are......had the same problem with the back years ago went I played golf......which was fixed by going from a standard to a mid-length putter so I stood more upright at address.......not sure I can apply that to walking......but I can apply some topical analgesic gel to the back and did
  First meal today hit the 4 basic food groups....a boiled egg, a yogurt, a banana, and a snack size Heath bar....well my definition of the 4 basic food groups anyways  

No comments:

Post a Comment