Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, February 26, 2018

(7:16 PM UTC-5)
(+34*F...w/wind chill +27*F)
(Best of the Moody Blues)
  Have had a quiet day....On FB I belong to 2 groups......neither should be a big surprise..."Pun Intended" and "The Farthest Side".....been keeping tracked on a post to The Farthest side, and commenting on a very funny cartoon.....
  I often complain about the lack of anything good to watch on the boob tube......but today was worse.....several things that would interest me.....all in over lapping time slots.....oy vey
  Went over my budget this afternoon, and realized that I was a tad short on pocket money.....I had been shopping 4 straight days....so took a short walk just next door to one of my best friends.....the local ATM just outside a branch to my bank.debit card in hand.......my SSI is direct deposit....I also wanted to check my balance....just got the monthly statement, but virtually every time the posted date of the statement is a couple of days before the deposit...everything is okay....but I am a tad paranoid....especial were my money is concerned..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment