Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 11, 2018

(8:22 PM UTC-5)
(+39*F.....w/wind chill +29*F.....light rain)
(Brahms "A German Requiem")
  The dire predictions of the dread "winter mix" failed to occur at least locally, was all around us, but not here......we are getting some rain, with maybe some snow behind that...but it's been in the 40s F most of the day and it was just to warm mid 40s most of the day for the winter mix to occur
  The problem with my feet i feared after my evening walk yesterday didn't materialize....but I think I lived with cats too long, and I've acquired some of their habits......no not the litter box.....but rather than a good night's sleep lately I've been taking the proverbial "cat naps"......what with the arthritis, and the fact that one of my meds is diuretic....sleeping more than a couple of hours at a time......is difficult...check that impossible....perhaps I do need a litter box......
  A quiet day....nothing worth watching on the boob tube, have spent most of the day online....just cruising and a couple of games...

No comments:

Post a Comment