Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

(9:57 AM UTC-5)
(+20*F.....+11*F w/wind chill......moderate snow)
( An episode of "Hornblower")
  Usually on my excursions in the world we call the internet, I have 5 windows and sometimes multiple tabs open......but for the last two days I've had a 6th window open....that being my primary email account........I've been receiving a bunch of weather updates I beginning to think that the national weather service has a crush on me....(hehe)......not that I need them to tell me it's snowing......I have eyes and a window not 6' from where I sit .....but so they can tell me ......how much........and for how long.......and exact areas of the most intense snow.....for most of this winter that has been below us to the south on "Tug Hill Plateau".......
  Another quiet day in all likelihood......finished the last of the chinese delivery food last night and been considering what direction we might take on our tour of Watertown delivery food.........with the exception of chinese.....the choices are rather limited to pizza, wings, subs, and some italian specialties.....there is a greek option but the restaurant is less then a mile away and their delivery charge is insane....
  Lost the wifi connection briefly..but it has been a little twitchy og late.....      

No comments:

Post a Comment