Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 4, 2018

(5:02 PM EST)
(+33*F.......+25*F w/wind chill.....light snow)
(Schubert "Octet in F-Major")
  Still making my preparations for not watching the Superbowl..have searched the listing on the boob tube and if it was the "Vast Waste Land" as it described in a 1961 speech, today it at least for me it is "vaster and waster " ......I mean the best 2 choices are Minions" or "The Walking Dead"......quite frankly I'd have to be one of the walking dead before I'd even consider watch the minions......oy gavalt..
  Was considering getting delivery, but with the limited options for in this town...actually it qualifies as a small city (population of +25K) and all of it would qualify as "tailgate food".....the delay in getting hold of them and waiting for the food.....bad choice....maybe chinese....
  But to pass my time I do have access on Youtube to the movie "Ben Hur".....

No comments:

Post a Comment