Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, February 26, 2018

(11:43 AM UTC-5)
(+39*F)
(  Acappella Hymns)
  I can't believe that spell check doesn't recognize "Acappella"...I had thought I had added it to the dictionary awhile back.......oy vey
  When I posted yesterday it was damp, dreary and I was stiff as a board...but it was a beautiful day just before dusk, so I walked
  Discovered something I didn't know.....I was annoyed with my local market..they had been carrying a brand of sambal sauce, (another add to the dictionary) where I had always found it, was in the ethnic food section...and I looked there....no joy......so last night I was in the condiment section looking for peperoncini (dang..another add to the dictionary some times spelled with a double P but spell check didn't know that form either)....and I heard a wee voice with an Asian accent calling to me and there was the stock of sambal......on the bottom shelf....oy vey
  I love a good salami but normally it costs an arm and a leg, or you must mortgage your first born......she's  40 now and I don't think she'd like that much......but have  found a really nice one at Aldi, for a song......no they didn't make me sing, my voice went south years ago, didn't take me with it, and hasn't come back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment