Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, February 5, 2018

(8:54 PM EST)
(+19*F....+6*F w/wind chill)
( Maurice Andre...Baroque Trumpet)
  When I was a young musician, Maurice Andre was the man when it came to the trumpet music of the Baroque period.......It was a good find on YouTube.....found it in my recommended......
  Snow has abated, didn't get a whole lot but one of my FB who lives south of here on Tug Hill got hit pretty hard.....and there is another winter weather advisory for Wednesday evening through Thursday evening.....
  Normally by this time of night I'd either be in bed or on my way to bed......however HBO is showing Westworld (S1:E1) at 9:30 PM EST...really enjoyed that show so thought I'd watch it tonight....new season starts mid April....so am looking forward to seen what direction they take with the plot...
  It's been a really quiet day.......nothing on FB or G+ that ticked me off so no post on "Random Thoughts"......haven't posted to my poetry blog in a coon's age......but that's nothing new.......if the muse strikes then I write but if not......on the other hand sometimes I just forget yes I can write poetry.....actually I did come up with a Limerick the other day.....but I didn't post....it was the type that when I was a teen I would have scribbled it on a bathroom stall...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment