Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 22, 2018

(10:55 AM UTC-5)
(+30*F..w/wind chill +22*F...cloudy)
(Electric Light Orchestra)
  Mercy......it was in the low 60s  yesterday morning and right now it's 30*F.....enough already.....pretty please Mother Nature.....make up your dang mind....
  The building maintenance guy wanted to clean my heater this morning, I had planned to walk either today or tomorrow..so decided to get out of his way and walked over to Aldi....truth be told "as the crow flies" it's just across the street from where I live but with the morning traffic on Arsenal Street......j-walking is out of the question.....but just a short walk to the closest walk light and then the jog back to the store......got out of there for under $12...same list at the local name grocery would have cost me closer to $15....if Aldi has what I want, price is better..but you can't beat the specials at Price Chopper when items are marked down on the value card.....
  I've gone down the proverbial rabbit hole again into the past.....an album by ELO popped up on my recommended list on YT......always liked that group...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment