Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 3, 2018

(6:28 PM EST)
(+23*F....+13*F w/wind chill)
(Hec Ramsey pilot)
  Although I'm not listening to it now found a good recording of Schubert's Octet.....interesting choice of instruments..great piece.....I've been think of adding some small group music to my bookmarks.maybe a woodwind quintet or a brass quintet...
  Not much snow overnight..but we've picked up maybe 4 to 6 inches during the day....there are spots to the south of us where they're getting 3 to 4 inches an hour....I 81 between here and Syracuse has to be a mess.....
  Been a quiet day and for the first time in a few days my left foot is just humming quietly now.....but a good sign it's getting better....it's itchy.....
  Have decided to take my new blog "Random Thoughts" public......if you want to take a look the link is wandering around over there on the right.....It's a little different layout then I've tried before..no side columns.....saw one like that the other day and liked the look of it for the new blog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment