Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 1, 2018

(3:51 AM EST)
(+34*F...w/wind chill +27*F.......PM snow)
(Best of Holst)
  I was going to post later but my left foot was yelling at me again, but I layed down at 8PM yesterday and got up a little after 3:30AM......and probably will take a nap later.......
  This post is really about resetting the layout......I post 61 times last month and as soon as I post this month those 61 lines of monthly archives will be reduced to 1 line "January (61)......(# of posts in the month)...anyone knows that has wandered through this slag heap before I'm absolutely bonkers and the length of the shown posts and the length of the information in the column is close to the same length...check that.very close to the same length........
(12:49 PM EST)
  still fiddling with the layout and maybe with the theme as well...truth be told..hadn't made any major changes in awhile..and the month/archive thing just gives me an excuse..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment