Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 26, 2020

[17:03 UTC-5]
[+35*F/+26*F:w/windchill/Lo:31*F/snow,rain/winds:w/s/w@14 mph/humidity:91%/BP:19.27"\/]....
[snow/rain to continue through Tuesday Am..2 to 4 inches expect..Monday's Hi/Lo: +35*F/+25*F]...
[Now Playing: MadTrollie's:"The Mix'..]..
   Just another damp dreary day here in the Northcountry..as of yet we have gotten no more than a trace of snow..and because of the temperatures in the mid-30s no real accumulation..but according to the winter weather alert the bulk of the snow should be on the Tug Hill region which is a little south and east of us..more a high plateau in truth..and is known for some outrageous snow falls at times..
   Didn't sleep well last night..probably because of the dampness in  the air and the low barometric pressure..those get my knees and joints to start reminding me of all the damage I've done to them through the years whether by my playing sport with a bit too mush enthusiasm, occupational wear and tear or the fact that sometimes I can be a bit of a klutz..so I've been a little more stiff and sore today than/usual..so in any case probably won't  have walked any where today even of the weather had permitted..although I do intend to take a short stroll round the halls of the facility I live in..
   ergo..have spent the day as I most often do sans the typical walk outside whether to "run some errands [but at my age "run" is a relative term] or just walk for the sole purpose of getting out in the  fresh air..online although TNT has been showing Star Wars IV-VI..and later this evening TBS is showing Wonder Woman & Justice League..may watch a bit of those as well..and of course the usual run of online games and tending to my blogs and duties as a moderator on "The Farthest Side"..
   Just a quiet day..but things to completed before I sleep..hopefully better than last night [knock wood]..night all..

No comments:

Post a Comment