Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

[18:43 UTC-5]
[+25*F/+18*F:w/windchill/cloudy/winds:northwest@7 mph/humidity:19%/barometer:29.96"/\]........
[Overnight Lo:+13*F]..[Wednesday Hi/Lo:+24*F/+6*F/sunny]..[Thursday Hi/Lo:+29*F/+16*F].......
[Now Playing: MadTrollie's.."The Mix"..]..
   Have had a interesting day that actually in a manner of speaking started last night after I had posted here and bid you all a good night..well Latin but it was a good night..early there had been a cartoon that was posted on "The Farthest Side" which I had a inkling might cause a bid of a problem..so I had turned on notifications so I'd get an alert if/when anyone commented or replied to a comment..and just as I feared it went in the direction I had thought it might..and started to get a little rowdy..nothing in violation of group rules..but let just say that there were getting close to the line..and except for one of the admins who was having access issues..I was the only one there..so I felt obligated to stay and keep an eye on it..normally since I am generally up by 05:00..I generally don't see 21:00..except from my warm bed..but then someone stepped over the line..we have a group rule that forbids any political comment..our group is for the sole purpose of sharing and enjoying the cartoons of Gary Larson and similar ones..so political comments are verboten..and there is only one penalty for such an infraction..the perpetrator is removed and blocked from the group..well as I feared someone made such a comment..and he was removed/blocked and the thread was deleted..by that time I had completed those tasks it was nearly 21:30..add to it I didn't sleep well when I finally got to bed..and yet 05:00 came around and sleep left me..was a bit groggy and out of it..for the first couple of hours..but have felt much better as the  day has progressed..but if some happens again tonight..someone else will have to deal with..
   Except for a short walk to Big Lots..just 3 bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water, a bottle of dish washing detergent..and a bag of lentil chips..the rest of the day has been spent much like any other..did spend a chunk of time fiddling with the layout of "Trollie's Game Room"..still have a few fine touches there but have quite decided on the details..
  Still need to put "Trollie's Game Room" to bed before I climb into bed myself..Gute Nacht..

No comments:

Post a Comment