Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 10, 2020

[18:20 UTC-5]
[+41*F/+36*F w/wind-chill/Lo:+40*F/cloudy/humidity:92%/barometer:30.28" /\]..[rain now predicted to begin about 22:00 this evening and continue through 11:00 Sunday morning..than rain changing to snow through 14:00 Sunday after noon]..
[MadTrollie on Youtube:[eclectic mix]..[Tyrol folk]..]..
   Still working on the mixes..still unlisted but at some point probably will take them "public"..at some point I'll probably move the links to permanent place in the sidebar..well as permanent was anything can be on one of my blogs
   Dang every time I check the weather then keep pushing the start of the rain back..last night it was 09:00 this morning..when I looked this morning it was 12:00 but a look at the radar made believe 16:00 was closer to the truth..so off to Aldi and picked up a few more things..got back and realized that the cups I keep my loose change in needed attention..I pre-sort quarters/dimes/nickels/pennies in separate cups..[of course I do..]..and rolled up some coinage..with what I already had done I had quite a chunk of change so decided to hit the bank and deposit it in my designated internet account [I have a separate account to use online..]..but they now have a teller window where gimpy, grumpy, old codgers like me can sit down while taking care of banking business..and it's much appreciated..there are few things I need..well that's not exactly true..there are a few things I want..not necessarily need..that would be a whole lot easier to buy on line..my desktop is almost three years old..I'm thinking of getting a laptop backup..and when &/or if the desktop "dies" I'll have time to get a new one with out the rush to get back on-line..and there are other off-line items that either I can't get locally or would have difficulty getting them from the store to my rooms. i.e. something too big, too heavy or too cumbersome for me as a confirmed walker and 72 years old to handle..
   A few tasks to complete before I take my rest..I bid you a goodnight..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment