Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 23, 2020

[18:26 UTC-5]
[+32*F..partly cloudy..winds: e/n/e@3..humidity: 57%..barometer: 30.31" /\..overnight Lo: +22*F]...
[Friday's Hi/Lo: +43*F/+33*F..partly cloudy]..[Saturday's Hi/Lo: +37*F/+31..winter mix]..................
[Now Playing: MadTrollie's "Pop" [WARNING: contains moldy oldies]...............................................
   Both today and tomorrow were and are predicted to be at least here in the Northcountry decent days..partly sunny and for the time of years warm..well compared to the usual clod weather of January..now I wanted to get somethings at Aldi..Price Chopper..T J Maxx and Dollar Tree..now if I had only had today would have walked the "big loop" and got them all in one trip..but since the weather both days looks go..decided to go to Aldi today..and hit the other three tomorrow..being that the later three are all in the same plaza..besides if the weather does turn on me tomorrow..after all weather prediction is hardly hard science..especially in these parts..got the usual things from Aldi today..so from a pantry situation I'm set..nothing must have at the other three..
   Had one of the better nights sleep I've had in quite a spell..but was as we used to say back in the day "dead on my feet" last night..and was in bed by 20:30..about an hour early than /usual..but was up at my usual time..just before 05:00..though I haven't "punched a clock" in several years..brain is still stuck on "work time"..oy vey..
   Have spent the rest of the day online..did watch a couple of re-run episodes of "Bones" [TNT] and
"Pawn Stars" [History}..other than that..nothing worth watching..still working on my playlists, haven't decided whether to leave them "unlisted" as they are now..or change some to "public"..in other words they were appear in a search for a particular piece..still needed to do some editing before I make up my mind what to do..
   Still got some tasks that need attention..ergo..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment