Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 30, 2020

[17:47 UTC-5]
[+24*F/+20*F:w/windchill/sunny/winds:n/e@4/humidity:60%/BP:30:29"\/.overnight low:+15*F]....
[Friday's Hi/Lo:+36*F/+24*F/partly cloudy]..[Saturday's Hi/Lo:+34*/+24*F partly cloudy]...
[Today's MadTrollie's Playlist.."Pop"..]....
   After I posted here last night..I stayed up decided to stay up a little later the /usual..had a late chip drop on the free poker site I had decided to take..awhile I was on-line my HVAC unit  in my rooms started to make a high pitch rattling sound..which progressed in to a low whine..with a very unpleasant smell..so I shut it down..and talk to the manager..so he gave me a small space heater which temporally did the job..keep me warm all night..but was up to almost 22:00..which is a good [or bad actually] hour plus past my usual bed time..and like nothing had happened..04:45 rolled around..and I know me too well..I gave up and started my day..about 09:00 the staff came in and switch out the offending unit for a rebuilt one that works very well..so the room is back to it's warm cozy old self..I would have hated to move to another room..I've got just too much junk to make a fast move a real pain in the tuckus..but the simple fact is in the facility I live in there is only room large enough for my stuff..w/a walking shower..with the condition of my feet and knees getting in and out of a tub is a chore..if I could manage getting into the tub there is a high probability that I do myself an injury trying to get out..besides that with  my balance issues because of my essential tremors..having to step over the edge of the tub to use the shower is a challenge..so I was willing to put up with the problem until it was rectified..I am  very thankful that it was resolved with such dispatch..
   Have another later then usual drop tonight but not quite as late as yesterday..still not sure exactly what time as of yet but will probably be up later tonight as well..
   Did take a quick walk earlier to Ollie's & Dollar General..just a few of the usual items...thigs to do before I take my rest..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment