Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 20, 2020

[16:57 UTC-5]
[+17*F/+5*F w/windchill/sunny/winds:s/w@9 mph/tonight's Low:-2*F/humidity:59%/BP 30.40"/\]..
[Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+25*F/+21*F cloudy]..[]MadTrollie's "The Mix"]
   Actually was a very nice day today for the Northcountry in January..decided to walk just after 13:30..temperature was +15*F..it was not quite as windy and out of the s/s/w..and the windchill was a balmy +7*F..and a beautifully sunny day..so on with my Carhart coat and off to the convenience store and a stop at Price Chopper..some garlic..a red bell pepper..some horseradish root..some prepared horseradish..I use both the raw and prepared..I like to grate some of the root into my egg white dishes..but use the prepared as a condiment..burgers and the like..and a single serve pre-made meal..for when I'm in a hurry..but enjoyed the walk..sidewalks was in fair to good condition except for the one spot that never is properly taken care of..so I ended briefly in the street..but that section is a right turn lane which is little used..according to the forecast it's will be above freezing on both Thursday and Friday so that should take care of the sidewalks..at least until it snows again..
   Have spent the rest of the day as I most often do..have spent some of the day editing and adding to my MadTrollie's playlists..except for the Lord Peter Wimsey and Hornblower..which I discovered as is and will remain un-altered..the rest will be in an almost constant state of evolution..
   Still things to do both on and off line..so goodnight to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment