Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 13, 2020

[18:24 UTC-5]
[+30*F/+25*F/w/wind-chill/Lo:+22*F/cloudy/winds:north@5 mph/humidity:86%/BP:30:57"/\]..
[Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+42*F/+33*F/ rain beginning @16:00 continuing thru 09:00 Wednesday]..
[Now Playing:[MadTrollie LP]..]..
   I had originally planned not to walk tomorrow because the forecast I saw yesterday had rain all day Tuesday..this afternoon..without checking the more recent forecast decided to walk this afternoon and get a few things I needed from Dollar General..and as I always do before a write my daily post here I check the forecast..and discovered that now the rain is forecast to start until 16:00 tomorrow..if I had check before I went to Dollar General..I could have skipped that walk..and got everything I needed at Big Lots..plus or rather a 10% discount..but will probably take the walk to Big Lots tomorrow anyways..a couple of things that I can only find there..well that's not completely true..but I can find most of it other places..but at a higher price..I do live on a fix income and although I can afford what I get..if I can save a couple of bucks..that's even better..
   Except for the brief walk have spent the day on line..except for an NCIS re-run this morning..have added a couple of new playlists to the left-side-bar with a couple more to come..and have been busy adding to the others as well
   Still things to do so will bide you a goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment