Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

[19:07 UTC-5]
[+20*F/+7*F:w/wind-chill/Lo:+6*F/mostly cloudy/wings:west@14 mph/humidity:53%:BP/30.22'~]
[Thursday's Hi/Lo:+24*F/+21*F/partly sunny]..[Friday's Hi/Lo:+43*F/+42*F/ rain]..
[Now Playing:[MadTrollie A]..
   I have spent sometime today working on the creation of my own mixes..this own right now is mostly classical with a little jazz..but will probably keep adding and editing it for quite awhile..I have 3 options..private..only I can access it..unlisted.you have to have the URL..[see link above] or public..at some point probably will consider that option..than it could be available with a search..
   The bad weather predicted never arrived..well at least for where I live..the bulk of the storm [based on my viewing of the radar] went to the south of use..and we just caught a little of the northern edge of the system..and the winds through brisk..were nowhere near the 35+ mph predicted..so had errands to run..stops at Ollie's..Dollar General and Aldi..nothing out of the ordinary well except I did find a nice piece of Sopressata salami..a dry cured sausage..and my favorite of the salamis..
   Had one of my best nights rest in quite awhile..slept for 7 and 1/2 hours straight..a rarity for me with age and effects of meds..beside the walk have spent the day online..and watching some of the of the 12 hours of NCIS re-runs on the USA Network..post Ziva..but a couple were ones I enjoy..
   Still have a few things to deal with..and my nightly shower  is calling..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment