Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 5, 2020

[18:55 UTC-5]
[+24*F/Lo:+20*F..fair..winds: south@3 mph..humidity: 73%..barometer: 29.96" /\]..
[Monday's Hi/Lo:+35*F/+23*F..snow forecast to begin about 01:00 and continue through 13:00]
[1 to 3" expected..a shift in the wind direction about 09:00 winds up to 20 mph expect]..
[Now Playing: Today'd My Mix [off Youtube]..[listen]..]..
   My original plan for the day was to stay in my warm digs and avoid the weather..and spend the day on-line..one problem..I've been having a issue with  my mouse..I've had my current system a Chrome Base [the guts of a Chrome Book but in desktop form] for the better part of three years..I got it specifically because with my essential tremors I have a difficult time using a mouse pad..and a lot of dust and assorted gunk was fouling the mechanism..specifically the left click..went on the fritz again today..got it working but decided enough was already too much..I hadn't gotten to Bid Lots on Tuesday because of the weather..and knew they carried computer accessories..plus I wanted a couple bottle of cherry lemonade sparkling water..found a couple of bottle of old fashion Black Cherry soda..they had several "mice" but nothing I wanted..so back to my rooms..looked at the clock 10:45..realized I had just enough time to get to Staples and back..before I had something to do on line..Staples doesn't open until 11:00 on Sunday..but it's about a fifteen minute walk..so didn't take off my outdoor clothes..put my purchases and off to Staples [in the opposite direction form Big Lots]..found just what I was looking for..it has an more ergonomic design than my last one..and it's much easier for me to use..was going to wait to switch out the old one..but got back earlier than I needed..so the switch has been made..and balance has been restored to my universe..well maybe not that..but it works..
   The /usual tasks still await me..so I will bid you a goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment