Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 9, 2020

[
[+20*F/+12*F w/wind chill/partly cloudy/winds:east@6 mph/humidity:54%/barometer:30.57"\/]..
[Friday's Hi/Lo:+43*F/+42*F]..[Saturday's Hi/Lo:+52*F/+35*][rain predicted for 09:00 Friday continuing through Sunday AM..light rain/showers forecast]..[Playlist:[MadTrollie eclectic mix]..
   With the weather forecast for the weekend..my next stop online tonight will be to google "plans for an ark"..but on the other hand if it wasn't so warm [and I realize "warm" is a relative term..but January is often up here the coldest month of the year with below zero Fahrenheit calm..I remember one day in the mid-70s when the temperature was -55*F with 55 mph winds..wind-chill in excess of -100*F..frostbite and hypothermia possible in less than  a minute]..but if it was colder that rain would be snow approx: 1" of rain equals 12" of snow [+/-]..depends on a bunch of factors that's just a rough estimate..
   but with the bad weather in the offering..just a quick walk to Dollar General for a few last minute items..but the pantry is well stocked..but I couldn't find a rubber raft..dang..but where I live is "high ground" so let the rain come..at least it isn't snow &/or way below zero..
   Have been messing around with the creation of my own mixes..will be adding and editing them probably constantly..I know me too well..at some point I will probably list them in the side-bar or possibly in the header..rather than in the individual posts..[brief pause..had a chip drop to deal with on the poker game I play]..one less thing to do..but still a few more..nite all..
      

No comments:

Post a Comment