Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 6, 2020

[18:49 UTC-5]
[+32*F/+23*F w/wind-chill/Lo:+24*F/snow/winds:w@13 mph/humidity:81%/barometer:29.29"/\]..
[[Now Playing:[Al Hirt "Swingin' Dixie"]..]..
   I kind of by accident today discovered that Youtube has added a feature..by which I can create my own mixes..up to now the mixes I've been listening to and posting while they do contain music that I have either listened to before or off one of the 360 subscriptions I currently have on Youtube..so I've been messing around with it today..haven't "built" one as of yet that I've posted but after a little time getting used to the procedure probably will..on the other hand Youtube so far is doing a pretty decent job with the ones they've been selecting..but it is fun to fiddle with anyways..funny part of it is except for the sound effects inherent in the games I play..I almost never listen to music on-line except while I posting..[when in college I usually studied to music..help drown out the mayhem in the dorm]..which between 2 active blogs actually accounts for a couple hours a day..on the other hand I will when I feel like watching TV and there's nothing worth my time on "the old boob tube" I will watch a flix or old re-run on-line..and I've been know to "surf" Youtube..so the new feature will allow me to do that and  then go back and book-mark a few sites I really enjoy..
  It's been snowing most of the day..not much in the way of accumulation..but the winds have been a blowing at quite a clip..add the fresh wet snow + my balance issues + the wind..and I [for once] took the safe choice and stayed in my rooms all day..tomorrow looks decent..Wednesday..snow..decent Thursday..but rain Friday and  Saturday..and need to pickup my meds for the next 3 months during the next seven days..so maybe Big Lots/Aldi tomorrow and Price Chopper [in-store pharmacy]..Thursday..but with the way weather changes around here at the drop of a hat..call the plan tentative..still things to do..nite all.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment