Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 11, 2020

[17:30 UTC-5]
[+48*F/Lo:+33%F..rain..winds: n/n/e@8 mph..humidity: 93%..barometer: 29.85"/\]
[I've moved the playlist to the side-bar]
   I posted a winter weather warning in the footer..there's an ice storm predicted for the St Lawrence River valley..which is about 30 miles "as the crow flies" north of where I reside..not sure if we will be affected by it at all..but the rain is to continue here thru tomorrow morning and at some point change to snow until mid-afternoon..so at this point it's a wait and see situation..I've been through 2 major ice storms in the time I've lived in this area..and one off the problems with them is that if there is a major amount of ice build up on trees or power lines they may cause a power outage..but as I read it now the worst of it should miss us here..but a slight change in wind direction and you never know..
   Because of the rain have spent the day in my rooms..and online..it's been a very busy day on "The Farthest Side" have had a large number of new member requests to plow through..we try to take a very close look at a prospects groups/timeline/likes..also have spent a fair amount of time on the setup and additions to my play lists..I as of this time have 4 different categories..and have been adding and editing them..and knowing me the list will eventual grow well beyond 4..at this point they're unlisted..and only accessed from the links on the left..but probably changed them to a public status..and of course have spent time playing games online..and posting to "Trollie's Game Room"..still have few things to deal with both on and off line..so..nite all..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment