Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

[17:51 UTC-5]
[+20*F/+13*F:w/windchill/sunny/winds:west@6/humidity:64%/BP:30.28"/\/overnight Lo:+8*F]....]
[Thursday's Hi/Lo:+29*F/+17*F/partly cloudy]....[Friday's Hi/Lo:+35*F/+24*F/cloudy.....................]
[Today's MadTrollie's Playlist:.."The Mix"..[or pick one from the list in the side-bar].........................]
   Dang, what a start to the day..I awoke rolled over to see the clock by my bedside..it would not be proper to call it an alarm clock..although it is designed to function as one..but as I never use that function to me it's just a clock with a lighted face [digital] that I can "read" in the dark..4:25..dang..too early..so over I roll and what in my mind only a few minutes had past..rolled over and the clock still "read" :25..but this time there was a 5 in front of it..and my adventures with time didn't end there..I got distracted and involved in other things and missed a "drop" on the live free poker game I play by nearly an hour..oy vey..
   Had not intended to walk today..but realized while preparing my 1st meal the 2 of my bananas were approaching the way to ripe stage..eat the one..but feared the will be beyond the way too ripe stage by tomorrow..so off to Aldi..some green ones that will  be just right when their turn comes..and the pound of bacon I forgot to get the other day..
   This afternoon went to open a new tin of dip and realized it was the last one in the tube..I have another tube but especially in the winter like to keep an extra one..so off to the convenience store for another tube..
   On the way there and back there was a guy there on the corner of Arsenal and Western Boulevard..with one of those crazy arrow shapes ads that have become the vogue..teased him a little because he wasn't spinning it..[an ad for a local gym]..but he was a good sport about it..but it begs the question..other than to point and laugh at the guy with the sign..does anyone really bother to actual re-act to the ad..??..
   Because of my klutz move forgetting the drop the last one of the day is bound to be pushed past 21:00..past my usual bedtime..have to wait to see when the time is posted whether I'll stay up or just leave it for the tomorrow..in any case..night all.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment