Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

[18:44 UTC-5]
[+31*F/+24*F:w/wind-chill/Lo:29*F/cloudy/winds:s/s/e@7 mpg/humidity:70%/barometer:29.91"\/]
[Now Playing:"Kratzat 1"[listen]]..[the first of many mixes that I have personally put together]
   If you check the footer we are under another winter weather advisory..and as /usual there are different predictions..one says there is only a 50% chance of snow..light and scattered..the other 3 to 5 inches..and exactly where the heaviest snow will fall has not of yet been determined..one thing they agree on is we may have gusts of wind in excess of 35 mph..now as for me all they would have had to report was the high winds..seeing that this gimpy..grumpy..old coot..with balance issues is going to stay in his warm, cozy rooms and not I  repeat not going to venture out tomorrow..
   But I did venture out today..twice..originally I had planned to go to the bank..Big Lots..& Aldi today..and Price Chopper later in the week..but with the weather coming decided that the priority should be picking up my next 3 months supply of meds..Price Chopper's in-store pharmacy..but although compared to most peeps my age my meds while not expensive as most..are enough that I usually withdraw the cost especially for that purpose from my account..and seeing that it was time to get my 10 day walking around money..and the bank and Price Chopper are in opposite directions..a quick run early up to the ATM..and then later the walk to Price Chopper..checked in with the pharmacy..got the meds ordered..was told 20 minutes..did take a tad longer but I  spent my time picking up a few groceries that I needed..spent a little more than I had intended but was out of a few things..got the meds and since I was in the vicinity decided to stop and get my chew at the convenience store..a little early but with the weather..it was just a short detour..and decided that that was the wise thing to do..probably will stop at Aldi before the weekend but not tomorrow..
   Have not spent the time on "The Farthest Side" today  I normally do so off to do that..nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment