Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

[18:22 UTC-5]
[+35*F/Lo:+29*F/cloudy/winds:south@7 mph/humidity:80%/barometer:30.13"\//snow predicted to begin around 24:00 this evening thru 15:00 tomorrow/1 to 3 inches predicted]]Thursday's Hi/Lo: +31*F/+1*F][Friday's Hi/Lo:+10*/0*F partly cloudy][MadTrollie's "The Mix"]...
   When I walked this morning it was mid 30s F and just a light breeze..hadn't original planned to walk..but had forgotten yesterday when I was in Ollie's that I had opened the last box of quart storage bags..and it is my practice that when I open the "backup" of anything I use regularly to promptly get the new "backup" so  realized it..so off to Ollie's got the bags and..true to form a box of hard pretzels and a bag of peppered beef jerky..and before I left had checked both the weather and my cash on hand and realized that if I went true to form I'd go up to the ATM Friday for my "10 day walking around money"..but one look at the weather for Friday [see above]..and we were in for a more typical January day temperature wise..and I really don't want to know what the  windchill will be..but well below 0*F I'm sure..and snow tomorrow..so in a rare for me lucid moment decided I'd better do it today while I was out..
   I had prepared to watch the NCIS re-run marathon on the USA network but except got the first episode they showed only some of the newer episodes [aka: post Ziva]..and try as I might I just can't as we used to say back in the day "get into them"..
   Housekeeping was in today so I have fresh linens..and everything is as again we used to say clean as a whistle..have spent a big chunk of my time today adding to my MadTrollie playlists..and also doing some editing of my bookmarks..still have a few things there to move &/or delete..and decided if I want to leave the movies/TV bookmarks as/is or move them to a "playlist"..already have moved the Hornblower and Lord Peter Wimsey episode there..
   Still have to wrap up the day on "Trollie's Game Room" & the FB group "The Farthest Side"..so will bid to you a goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment