Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

[17:17 UTC-5]
[+22*F/+12* w/windchill..cloudy..winds:s/s/w@9 mph..humidity: 75%..barometer: 30.41" \/]............
[Wednesday's Hi/Lo:+31*F/+23*F][Thursday's Hi/Lo:+36*F/+22*F][MadTrollie's [Pop]....................
   I checked my liquid egg white..Aldi recent changed from stocking pints and went to quarts only..I've been using the first quart since Saturday and can't really tell how much I've got left..it used to take me 3 days +/- to use a pint..and according to the research I've done..you should use it up in 7 days..and I'm a little concerned about the probability of pushing that 7 day envelope..so decided on the spur of the moment to take a walk and get another carton..which is good thru the end of February if unopened..besides I hate using something I usual on a daily basis without having a backup on hand..with my essential tremors and the possibility of "popping" a tremor with out warning..what I'm trying to say is spills, over-pours, and drops are not uncommon with me..and other assorted klutz moves have always been common for me and the tremors only increase the probability of an occurrence..also the usual bananas, sparkling water..backups for butter and cheddar cheese..and a box of wheat thins..
   Been a fairly quiet day..back to the Tuesday visit from housekeeping..had a better result on the poker table this morning [free site..only game money..faux money] changes hands..and the usual rota of solitaire games..also spent a bunch of time adding to and editing my playlist..talking about my playlist..my definition of "Pop music" mostly defers from most peeps..I probably should add a warning label to it..i e..[WARNING: This playlist contains "Moldy Oldies"]..
   The usually end of day activities are soon upon me..so I bid you goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment