Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 18, 2020

[18:44 UTC-5]
[+22*F/+11*F:w/windchill/snow/winds:s/s/e@10 mph/humidity:79%/barometer:29:83"~]..
[snow to continue thru 19:00 Sunday/4 to 8 inches expected/Sunday's Hi/Lo:+31*F/+2*F]..
[Now Playing MadTrollie's "The Mix"]..
   Against my better judgement I decided to walk this afternoon..but I have a history of doing things that are against my better judgement..or at least I've been told  by many people..when what they really meant was that what I have done, was in the process of doing or thinking about doing was against their better judgement..but I haven't been out since Thursday..and I was feeling the onset of the dreaded "cabin fever [link]..for some it takes a quite while..for me 24 hours will do the trick sometimes..I'd tried walking the halls here..didn't work..decided to walk to the convenience store..really could of waited but I just needed to get out in the fresh air..went out the back door..and got up to Arsenal Street..looked west to where I was going and couldn't discern where the sidewalk was..and the street was too busy to walk in considering the "off" conditions..at that point sanity returned if only briefly and looked east back towards the front of the facility I live in..actually could make it out where the sidewalk was..and decided I'd walked enough..now if I had really needed something..other then the walk I would have turned west..but I'd had my walk outside so turned east and back to my rooms..reluctantly..Besides my brief and aborted walk..I've spent the day in my warm..comfortable rooms..online..hasn't been squat on the old boob tube today..the usual online games..modding duties on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..tending to my blogs..and editing and adding new pieces to my playlists..
   I'm really enjoying my new chair..it's one that they had replaced in the makeover the first buildings rooms..but it's cushioned and cloth..not faux leather like the last one..and is a vast improvement..
   Still a few details to attend to before I call it a day..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment