Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

[17:53 UTC-5]
[+35*F/+30*F/w/windchill/cloudy/winds:east@6/Lo:+33*F/humidity:80%/barometer:30.01"\/].......
[rain/snow beginning around 23:00 today thru 03:00 tomorrow][Wednesday's Hi/Lo:+37*F/+29*F]..
[Now Playing: MadTrollie:'The Mix"]..
   It was actually a quite pleasant day today for my traditional Tuesday walk to Big Lots..was right one side or the other of +32*F with a light east wind but it was mostly sunny when 1 walked..three bottles of sparkling water..two cherry lemonade & a flavor I haven't tried before..ginger lime..which I had intended to write about tonight but like the dummkopf I sometimes am..forgot to put in the frig until just a few minutes ago..ergo..another time..a bottle of onion flakes and a bottle of olive bruschetta..which will all probability find it's way on a sandwich I'm constructing later..and a quick stop into Aldi on the way back..some potatoes, grape tomatoes, a container of feta cheese..and 2 bananas..
   Had planned on my weekly Tuesday visit from housekeeping today..and as I always do put  my garbage and recyclables out in the hall last night..and didn't bother to make up the bed this AM in anticipation of fresh linens..although I rarely have quests in my rooms I always make up the bed first thing..except for Tuesday..but the desk clerk came down..they are replacing some of the furniture in the first building and were busy unloading the truck and moving things in..so they'll be in tomorrow..so I made up the bed..just habit..
   Still a few tasks remain..including my shower and taking my meds..and of course the sandwich and a couple of online things as well..I bid you farewell until the morrow..  

No comments:

Post a Comment