Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 9, 2020

[16:49 UTC-4]
]+44*F_partly cloudy_winds:west@16 mph_humidity:56%_barometer:29.25"/\_overnight:Lo:+33*F]....
[Now Playing on <Away All Boats>]....
   Sometimes I think that somebody is out to get me..first..I had a Doc's appointment scheduled for tomorrow..nothing special..just my regular 6 month appointment..and with the CV-19 deal I figured that the appointment would be rescheduled for a later date..and after I saw the weather forecast for tomorrow..light snow changing to mixed with rain to rain..I was not displeased..but just to be sure I called the Doc's office this morning..and you guessed it..he's still seeing patients..now I could have rescheduled..but it's less than a quarter mile walk..and I have some foul weather gear..so..I will go and keep my 09:00 appointment..but..oy vey....with any kind of luck it won't be that bad..but there again with my record with luck..'Those who are about to get soaked salute you"....
   Did take a quick walk early this afternoon..I was almost out of butter cookies..I wanted another hat to possibility convert to another mask..got the butter cookies and a utility knife [to ease the possible modification] at Ollie's and the hat and 2 packages of snicker doodles..if i'm going to be spending time in my rooms due to the CV-19 restrictions..I must have the necessaries of life..now if I don't modify the new hat I  can use it to replace the old one to preform it's intended purpose..to keep my "monk spot" from getting sunburned....
   Have spent the day as I always do..online..while checking the TV schedule discovered that BBC America is showing a marathon of "James Bond" movies..the older ones..I'll miss part of one or two for my appointment but will do a little binge watching thereafter..if somebody wants to keep me in my rooms all that is needed is to show a continual stream of the older "Bond" movies....
   Still a few things to do..and I'll be running up against my 8 hour WiFi window..I get my WiFi free but have to enter a password every 8 hours..and I don't like to re-enter late in the day because it masses up my morning start times on my live games..but probably will anyways...time is upon  me so as is my custom I wish one and all a goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment