Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

[20:06 UTC-4]
[+41*F_partly cloudy_winds:north@11 mph_humidity:54%_barometer:29.91"/\_Tonight's:Lo:+31*F]....
[Now Playing on <The Enemy Below>]....
   It was a high sky as we used to say back in the..just a hint of clouds at the horizon..but the temperature was in the mid-30s..and a brisk breeze but with the sun out in it's fullness was a pleasant day for a walk..left just after 09:00 and to my surprise after the last few days Aldi's wasn't that busy and with a few minor exceptions..were fully stocked..original all I needed were a bananas, some fruit flavored sparkling water, and a brick of cheddar..and decided if they had any left to get a round of the good English cheddar to keep as a "backup"..but spotted a bag of hummus chips..flavored with feta..garlic & herbs..now I have a long dislike of chickpeas from my childhood..there were always in the canned three bean salad with green and yellow beans both I really like..but the chickpeas always ended up in the bottom of the bowl un-eaten..but here a month or so ago I tried hummus and enjoy it..so the chips made with some chickpea flour intrigued me..so I bought a bag and was quite pleased..they will be added to the list of buys....also walk my late afternoon/early evening loop just after 14:00..by the then the clouds had started to move in but was lower 40s and only a moderate breeze..
   USA has been showing an NCIS marathon all day and for a change most of them were ones I enjoy..so while not exactly binging I did watch of and on for most of the day..and didn't play as much online..and we have a couple of new moderators on "The Farthest Side"..so the "work load" had been shared and has not taken as much of my time that has been taking of late..I enjoy doing it but would like to spend a little less time on it..speaking of which still one or two things to do before I take my rest so I will say to one and all..good nite....

No comments:

Post a Comment