Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 6, 2020

[18:17 UTC-4]
[+49*F_sunny_overnight Lo:+34*F_winds:south west@14_humidity:36%_barometer:30.02"\/]..
[Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+55*F/+39*F_Am:sun/PM:clouds_rain starting@21:00 thru 08:00 Weds.]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie.<The Mix>]....
   I am on my second day of semi-hibernation..aka: I have limited my time outdoors to either a stroll around the grounds of where I live or a "sit-down" in my folding chair..physically I fell fine..not sighs of flu like symptoms..well other then the aches and pains of the aftermath of playing sport with far too much enthusiasm than was wise and 35 years on a cement factory floor and uncountable hours drive an 4 ton indoor forklift..and loading thousands of trucks and oversea containers..but internally all the plumbing is still in pretty good shape..for a young kid of 72 years old..but I will still walk but only for essentials..I prefer to include fresh food in my diet..and have plenty of canned and packages food for a few weeks..and besides Aldi is right across the street and Price Chopper is not that much further..and I can always order delivery..some of the  local restaurants are offering free delivery so there is always that option..even Olive Garden so I could get a salad if I wanted.. with that in mind last night after posting here I took the very short walk..maybe 50 yards one-way..up the hill to  my banks ATM and withdrew a few extra dollars from my checking account....
   I have been using a bandana for a mask when I walk..well I saw something online and went digging on Youtube..and found a video on how to covert a baseball cap into a mask..and as it so happens I had an old cap that I rarely worn laying around..and now have a DIY mask..for those interested go here....
   I do have my 6 monthly check-up with the Doc scheduled this Friday..just routine but I would not be the least surprised with that was postponed..because I am with in the above stated parameters in good health..but we shall see..
   Had a short power outage this morning..no idea what the cause was but it knocked out the internet for a short time but n ow seems to be stable again....
   Still as always things to do before I take my rest..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment