Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

[17:44 UTC-4]
[+46*F_cloudy_winds:west@9 mph_humidity:63%_barometer:29.31"/\_ overnight Lo:+40*F]..
[Thursday's Hi/Lo:+44*F/+34*F_rain forecast to begin @06:00 thru 16:00_then: partly cloudy]....
[Now Playing on <J S Bach>]....
   I have spent the entire day in my rooms save for to trips to the lobby..once to pickup the boiled eggs..muffins & yogurt that make up part of  my first meal every morning..but with  the situation around the CV-19..they're not putting it out as/usual but are just getting it for me..and two days worth at a time..ergo..I already of tomorrows portions stored in my frig..and the other was my afternoon visit for usually toffee coffee but opted for hot chocolate..did stick my head out the one door this morning to greet friend J..another resident here who was having his morning smoke..New York State Law forbids smoking indoors in public buildings....
   I got both a good nights sleep last night and at the same time awoke maybe 45 minutes earlier than usual..because my HBP meds contain a diuretic I rarely sleep more than two hours at any one time..but I was especially tired last night an was in bed and asleep before 20:30..and the next time I saw the clock it was just after 03:00..I tried and failed to get back to sleep and finally gave up..and although I was quite rested..my joints were quite stiff and it took awhile for me to "loosen up"..but save that I feel fine....
   Have spent the day online and have watch more TV the /usual..USA has played an all-day marathon of NCIS episodes and I have spent sometime watching those..but have had a calm..quiet day..which is the way i prefer it..
   And yet there are the usually tasks to preform before I  take my rest and..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment