Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

[19:15 UTC-4]
[+38*F/+28*F-windchill_rain_winds:west@19_humidity:49%_barometer:29.55"/\_Lo:+36*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie<The Mix>]....
   Day 3 sans sticking my nose outside..today was an easy one..if it wasn't raining the wind was blowing in excess 20 mph[32.2 kph]..and with the balance issues that accompany my essential tremors..a high gust of wind can knock me off my feet and I'm way too old and brittle to be doing face plants..and tomorrow USA is airing an NCIS marathon..so that will ease me thru day four..but the weather is at least for now predicted to be reasonable on Thursday thru Saturday..and by that point the cupboard will be getting a little empty..and worse I'll be running out of bananas..haven't mentioned them lately..I actually really am not fond of bananas from either a taste or texture..and season them heavily..but then why you ask me do I eat them..simply put..I dislike charley horses [aka" leg cramp] more..and as a former soccer midfielder and 20K runner I'm particularly prone to them..and the potassium they that is the bananas contain helps to limit they that is the charley horse appearance and severity..my spices of choice for bananas is a combination of fresh cracked mixed pepper corns..black Himalayan sea salt..garlic and rosemary....I also have a glass of either tomato or veggie juice w/horseradish..salt..pepper..hot sauce..and Worcestershire sauce for the same reason..for the potassium..but that I enjoy..but for the last 30 months have left out an ingredient that I used to add..??..[pause]....
   I had some day end things to take care of..timed things..usually have have things better arranged but I took a 2-1/2 hour break this afternoon to watch the movie "Shooter" on TNT..so I'm running a little behind on things..still one or more details to "put to bed" for the night and then follow suit and put myself to bed..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment